Orange Beach, AL
Graphic Designer / Photographer
The Caribe Resort seeks a creative Graphic Designer with photography experience. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running as soon as we receive a new project.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design layouts and select colors, images, and typefaces to use in our marketing materials.
- Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations that help deliver the desired message.
- Photograph and edit unit photos for the company website.
- Print and distribute marketing materials to the sales desk and security.
Qualifications and Skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Marketing or related discipline. This qualification may be waived if the applicant possesses remarkable talent.
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Experience in photography.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to accept and apply constructive criticism from peers and management