Orange Beach, AL
Salary: $12.00 /hour
Caribe The Resort is currently hiring for a front desk/reservation specialist. Candidates must have an upbeat, outgoing and helpful attitude. Reliable transportation, multitasking and problem-solving are imperative. Responsible individuals will be expected to work in a face-paced environment including checking guests in and out of units, answering phone calls and converting inquiries into reservations and assisting guests with general questions and complaints. Bilingual is a plus.
- Ability to sell in a friendly, courteous and respectful manner
- Must possess basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
- Must pass a drug screen
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays
Prior reservation experience is a PLUS but is not required.
The Caribe Resort offers competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision and paid time off.
This is not a remote position. Candidate must be able to work in our Orange Beach office.
We are an EOE and Drug-Free Employer.