Orange Beach, AL 36561
Salary: $11.00 to $13.00 /hour
The housekeeping scheduler is responsible for assigning units to housekeepers through our scheduling software system and providing them with a list of their daily units to be cleaned. The scheduler is also responsible for providing the housekeeping inspectors, housekeeping manager and Director with multiple daily reports. Additional tasks include running items to guests, and working in additional areas when requested by the Director. The person in this position should be able to work independently with minimal supervision while following protocol as well as adhering to policies and procedures. They must be versatile, well-organized, and able to multi-task.
- High School graduate or equivalent required
- Ability to work on multiple computer programs simultaneously
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently
- Ability to function in high paced often stressful environment and/or circumstances while maintaining a respectful, caring and professional manner at all times
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs to include Word and Excel
- Excellent hospitality and communication skills, required
The Caribe Resort offers competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and paid time off.
This is not a remote position. Candidate must be able to work in our Orange Beach office.
We are an EOE and Drug-Free Employer.