Caribe The Resort is currently hiring for a front desk/reservation specialist. Candidates must have an upbeat, outgoing and helpful attitude. Reliable transportation, multitasking and problem solving are imperative. Responsible individuals will be expected to work in a face paced environment including checking guests in and out of units, answering phone calls and converting inquiries into reservations and assisting guests with general questions and complaints.
- Ability to sell in a friendly, courteous and respectful manner
- Must possess basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
- Must pass drug screen
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays
Prior reservation experience is a PLUS, but is not required.
The Caribe Resort offers competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision and paid time off.
This is not a remote position. Candidate must be able to work in our Orange Beach office.
We are an EOE and Drug Free Employer.